Homes?

Roselina666

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3936 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I've been on SL for a little bit and i learned you can actually own a house and portion of land. I was wondering if there were by chance any free ways to get that. I really want one but I can't buy anything for this site because i have no money for it. I don't really understand the whole house process or anything so if you could tell me a completely free way to get an actual home that would be nice. Thank you for any advice. 

There are a couple of different ways of getting a home in SL, but all of them work through money. The only difference is who needs to be paid and how much need to be paid. There is no option to get a free house and place.

Roselina666 wrote:

Hello, I've been on SL for a little bit and i learned you can actually own a house and portion of land. I was wondering if there were by chance any free ways to get that. I really want one but I can't buy anything for this site because i have no money for it. I don't really understand the whole house process or anything so if you could tell me a completely free way to get an actual home that would be nice. Thank you for any advice. 

I don't know if these still exist, but there used to be places that if you joined their group you could get a free home. My suggestion is to check in the search function..use free housing, free home (something like that) and see what you can find. My guess is like Syo's in that they don't exist anymore.

I'm a bit confused here. Are you just looking for a free house or are you looking for a free house with free land? I know of several landlords that offer free housing if you rent land from them but I don't know of anyone offering free house with free land even groups that claim to offer such things typically require some sort of monetary payment. As someone else said land in sl costs money to those who own it as land takes up valuable server space which is really what you're paying for when you purchase land in a virtual world.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3936 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.