Prim eyes question

Sephina Frostbite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a bit puzzled, do you have two lenses, one dark and one purple? I think it's helpful to use this HUD when I will control that the eyes sit right. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AnyPose-Expression/2613652 You can wear it and pick the "Look straight forward" and the eyes keep still. Very useful for close-up pictures too.

What sort of eyes do you use? Take a look at Mayfly, they have all possible colors and the eyes is scripted so you adjust both the same time. You click one eye and get up a HUD that let you pick sizes. They even have a freebie set of eyes out all the time, and maybe group gifts. So you can give them a test before spending money.

Not sure Mayfly mesh eyes work with a HUD, Marianne... didn't see anything like that last time I was there, and I go often (love the store :smileylol:). The eyes are resized by directly clicking on them (on each one, since they don't communicate to each other to sync size changes).

What they do have, and Sephina may find of use even for the ones she's shown us, is a free eyes alpha layer.

Looks really great. But i am in favor too that you should resize the eyes and decrese their size. Secondly try some different eye ball colours and the rest of the eye. I think green or blue would also give your pic a fine touch. The eye ball may slightly placed next to the middle of half of the end and middle point of the eye.

That is actually very easy for you, since you use Firestorm. (Didn't you say that in another thread?) :)

Look at my picture. When you click one of your eyes, you click on "Object", you will see the edit window change and what you need here is position and size. The green Y and the blue Z should both be set to 0. The red X you use to move the eyes back and forth. Do the same on both eyes and enter the same number for X. If you will adjust size, you find it under position. If you for example adjust the eyes bigger, you might perhaps need to go to position again and move the eyes a bit more back. Just try and see what you like.

I can't understand why these tabs are greyed out in other viewers. It is such an useful feature!! If it's a setting to get it in the official viewer, I haven't found out how to get the position to show.

eyes ed_001.jpg

Marianne Little wrote:

I am a bit puzzled, do you have two lenses, one dark and one purple? I think it's helpful to use this HUD when I will control that the eyes sit right. 
You can wear it and pick the "Look straight forward" and the eyes keep still. Very useful for close-up pictures too.

hey!, thanx 4 that tip!

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://whos.amung.us/swidget/pluginta.png" border="0" />

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.