[ How ] ...real... is * London * in ° Second Life ! ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3910 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

I think...no, i`m starting to report your crap as spam, how trollolol is that for you?

You are writing so rude. Is there a reason for attacking peoples work with "crap" ? What about reporting yourself?

If you have something you want to talk about, what about communication instead of attacking?

Think positive!

Hugs <3

Maxim Ouachita wrote:

Almost a minute for the credits, 1/4 of the video !!!!!!!!!!  You are kidding me?

And you list Linden Lab as a "Sponsor."

Has Linden Lab granted you permission in any way, shape or form to represent them? Are they paying you to produce these Videos? 

Maxim Ouachita wrote:

You are writing so rude. Is there a reason for attacking peoples work with "crap" ? What about reporting yourself?

If you have something you want to talk about, what about communication instead of attacking?

Think positive!

Hugs <3

Already communicated, result is pending if we are both in agreement again.

GypsyDiana wrote:

LOL don't be a **bleep**. doesnt fit you :cattongue:

It suits me quite well miss alt, thank you.

the manufacture of the place is gorgeous, very well done, i like the effects of lightning, it really make the place stand out, sometimes you doubt that you are seeing something made in second life, is so artistic and realistic, i like the music too, i appreciate that genre.

some constructive criticism: the form of publicizing is too extreme, too oriented to a certain type of public, maybe you wanted to portray energy, movement, but is too chaotic, it contrast with the order of the place, and doesnt let the spectator appreciate the place as much as it wants or needs, you could try making a video with smooth camera movements to let everyone appreciate the details of the place and to get a broader appeal, you can use a genre of music that the majority would accept as a pleasant experience. another thing, you could have the names of the people participating in a single frame, the intro lets people wait too much.

Perrie Juran wrote:

GypsyDiana wrote:

LL are our friends. dont be jealous:matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

You've got to be kidding me!

How long have you been hearing these voices in your head?

Just shrug it off Perrie, it`s the new trolling way and why the previous thread got removed, just look at the alt jumping on it

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

GypsyDiana wrote:

LL are our friends. dont be jealous:matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

You've got to be kidding me!

How long have you been hearing these voices in your head?

Just shrug it off Perrie, it`s the new trolling way and why the previous thread got removed, just look at the alt jumping on it

It didn't bother me at all.

In fact it gave me a really good laugh!

A really really good laugh!

Canoro Philipp wrote:

the manufacture of the place is gorgeous, very well done, i like the effects of lightning, it really make the place stand out, sometimes you doubt that you are seeing something made in second life, is so artistic and realistic, i like the music too, i appreciate that genre.

some constructive criticism: the form of publicizing is too extreme, too oriented to a certain type of public, maybe you wanted to portray energy, movement, but is too chaotic, it contrast with the order of the place, and doesnt let the spectator appreciate the place as much as it wants or needs, you could try making a video with smooth camera movements to let everyone appreciate the details of the place and to get a broader appeal, you can use a genre of music that the majority would accept as a pleasant experience. another thing, you could have the names of the people participating in a single frame, the intro lets people wait too much.

I can understand if people enjoy the way of smooth camera movements. I use these camera movements too (have a look to our YouTube channel) For sure there are no limits to make movies. What I do is art and I try new ways in hope people are ready to talk about their feelings. This is why i use this forum. Sometimes peoples communication end in a attacking rude and unrespectful harrasment (looking to Alicia Sautereau). Thank you for your constructive criticism. Its worthy.

For the attackers here a smoother video from past time:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Almost a minute for the credits, 1/4 of the video !!!!!!!!!!  You are kidding me?

And you list Linden Lab as a "Sponsor."

Has Linden Lab granted you permission in any way, shape or form to represent them? Are they paying you to produce these Videos? 

Actually, the credits list 'Linden Labs' as a sponsor. Seems to me that someone who actually was being sponsored would know the correct name of his sponsor's company.

The video itself may or may not be artistically worthy. I personally thought it was a lot of self-indulgent crap, but then that is only my opinion.

Posting it in this Forum is indeed spam.  The OP is advertising himself, pure and simple.

Now this clicp will get you taken abit more serious unlike the tone you set with the trolling thread, wich is removed, and redicilous camera shaking that makes most people throwup

I actually liked this one and felt asif you were taken on a tour instead of the above reason

Maxim Ouachita wrote:

Canoro Philipp wrote:

I can understand if people enjoy the way of smooth camera movements. I use these camera movements too (have a look to our YouTube channel) For sure there are no limits to make movies. What I do is art and I try new ways in hope people are ready to talk about their feelings. This is why i use this forum. Sometimes peoples communication end in a attacking rude and unrespectful harrasment (looking to
). Thank you for your constructive criticism. Its worthy.

For the attackers here a smoother video from past time:

GypsyDiana wrote:

you can think whatever u want
:)
insult my hubby again and ill reply u more and more
:P
now go get a life instad of bishing here

Aww your going to make me cry, yes, really, not, go back to your life or just desperate to escape it that you are coming here now?

See, goes both ways...

Maxim Ouachita wrote:

Alicia please stop your harrassment. It has nothing to do with the topic. I decided to report it.

You judge very fast, blame people and produces a surrounding full of negative energy. I want to see a excuse.

I`m sorry, i will remove my compliment for your normal vid you posted...

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

Maxim Ouachita wrote:

Alicia please stop your harrassment. It has nothing to do with the topic. I decided to report it.

You judge very fast, blame people and produces a surrounding full of negative energy. I want to see a excuse.

I`m sorry, i will remove my compliment for your normal vid you posted...

So it was faked from the beginning?

Q: "[ How ] ...real... is * London * in ° Second Life ! ?"

A: Sorry, but I have no idea based on this vid.  I almost fell asleep looking at the boring credits then I got dizzy from the overuse of special effects that weren't very impressive and that jerked the camera around so much it was hard to see anything about this sim.  All in all it does a disservice to a great build. 

Canoro gave you some good advice so there is no need to repeat it here.

I also wonder if you had PERMISSION to show LL as a sponsor or to make this machinima at all.  The official policy about machinimas that is incorporated by the TOS by reference is

"For Machinima, check whether the covenant for the land allows machinima. If it does not or doesn’t address machinima, then you need special permission from the land owner to capture machinima. If it allows machinima, then you do not need special permission from the land owner as long as you comply with any terms that may be in the covenant."

The covenant does not address machinima there.  I checked.

GypsyDiana wrote:

even if a video is self centered it is not a reason to insult it's makers and harass. Learn more Respect.

You need to learn what that word means befor throwing it out...

Also reading might help as you now mix 2 replies and in the wrong context "usually most" wich do not refer to the second movie

Sorry Danielle :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3910 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.