Replying to a review?

Trinity Lacquey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

a review was left and i'd like to reply that the issue was corrected. The customer even wanted to remove her comment and repost but it wouldn't allow her to. I'm getting an error when I try to leave a remark so may just be MP lol but a poor review isn't good for business so just want to say it's corrected and sorted without flagging the comment.

sunshine Juneberry wrote:

last i knew you could comment on reviews and customers were allowed to edit reviews to change them

Same here. About 6 months ago a customer changed a review she left on my store after I contacted her. (Really wish customers would contact merchants first if they have an issue, but that would be another thread.)

ImaTest wrote:

The edit option on reviews has been gone for quite some time. I don't know exactly when they eliminated it but I do know it's been gone well over a year and a half. I only know because I tried and was unable to, whereas before we were.

I just looked at a review i edited, the date shows as January 23, 2013

sunshine Juneberry wrote:

ImaTest wrote:

The edit option on reviews has been gone for quite some time. I don't know exactly when they eliminated it but I do know it's been gone well over a year and a half. I only know because I tried and was unable to, whereas before we were.

I just looked at a review i edited, the date shows as January 23, 2013

Hey I never claimed the MP works as it should at all times. I know for a fact the option did not exist when I attempted to edit a review a year and a half ago. Else I wouldn't have said so. Just as some people are having a hard time even leaving a review at all all of a sudden, while others are not.

I also know the whole review system aside from the general complaints, has had a buttload of problems for at least the last two years now.

ImaTest wrote:

Hey I never claimed the MP works as it should at all times. I know for a fact the option did not exist when I attempted to edit a review a year and a half ago. Else I wouldn't have said so. Just as some people are having a hard time even leaving a review at all all of a sudden, while others are not.

I also know the whole review system aside from the general complaints, has had a buttload of problems for at least the last two years now.

I know MP is buggy and does weird things sometimes.

I was just saying i know it wasn't that long ago that at least I was able to edit a review. Thats all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.