identify these sunglasses

dollarboy Ansar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

dollarboy Ansar wrote:

i know its aviators thankyou, but what i was asking is who make these exact ones 

It could be anyone.. that isn't a MP pic.. ask whoever took the pic. or spend some time looking through the MP.. Why does everyone want someone else to do their leg work for free nowadays? Jeez. I guess it's the new freebie mentality that is rampant in SL. You're not even a newb, dude.. You should know this stuff... LOOK FOR IT!

/me walks away muttering: "Bunch o lazy.. whiny... do it for me.. kids!"

Damn that cigarette smoke is annoying. Look at where it's coming from. Come on peoples- when you photoshop stuff in everywhere, know where to put it!

Edited to add-  "That's actually quite amazing I noticed, considering the total number of annoying elements in that shot."

/grumpy old woman mode off

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

/me looks closer at the picture.

I think it's the lips that make them seem a bit too girly.  :smileyindifferent:

( Janelle likes her men rugged and maybe a scar or two. )

pouty trout ips, the feminine curve to the jaw, Squinty eyes, over sized shades, sloped shoulders, The half open mouth that just screams for a ruged man to kiss them... ok i have been reading Menage a 3 too much... Dillion is just so damn cute.

They look like the male counterpart to the invisible pony rider female avatars, to me.

You're right, the men in the image do look rather...efeminate. The pouty lips don't help.

(I like a pretty boy just fine - at least to look at - but...not that avatar. Too girly for me, but to each their own.)

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Well, lets compare your idea...

theoreface.png

And...

the-rock-dwayne-johnsons-fitness-bodybuilding-4.jpg

Gotta go with Mr Johnson as being more manly...

Mr johnson looks strangly familiar though...like maybe90% of all the men in sl. It would be nice if there were more men that fell in the middle not to muscular not to feminine...you know someone taht looks like a normal guy?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.