how i fix my age

marthafaith12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

It's extremely difficult to change your age by more than a day at a time.  If you're not 18 yet, just wait.  You will be, and then you'll be trying to slow down aging for the rest of your life.  If you think you gave the wrong age when you registered for SL, then you can try submitting a support ticket.  Be prepared to provide good documentation like a birth certificate or a passport when they ask, though, because they are likely to wonder why you don't know your own birthday.

• Like 4

I'll add to Rolig's excellent comment --

PLEASE don't try to lie about your age.  You WILL be found out, and it can get you into a lot of trouble.  I won't even start with the trouble you can get into with your parents.  Or the law (yes, it does and has happened!)  But at the very least, when you're found out, you will be permanently banned from Second Life.

We'd hate to lose you through a lack of patience.  I know some wonderful Second Life residents who followed the rules as teens and are now highly respected, creative, adult members of the community.

• Like 2

[ ** Flux Capacitor **. ] In a De Lorean Time Machine + 1.21 gigawatts of electricity to be exact!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flux_capacitor#Flux_c​apacitor

Yours, KarenMichelle Lane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible" !

-- Audrey Hepburn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.