PARTICIPANTS NEEDED FOR BRIEF RESEARCH STUDY

wrightes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Do they wear briefs in Canada or just long underwear all the time (cause it's so cold)?

If they do, do they have that flappy buttony "hatch" on the backside for the, umm,
necessary
stuff?

Is it okay to wear long underwear if you don't live in Canada but you get cold sometimes anyway?

.....is it ethical just to want to have underwear with that little flappy buttony hatch on the backside?

My son calls those buttflap jammies....Ok, we all call them that

We all also own some, at least a few pair each. Ours have snaps, and are more the pajama sort, footies and all. We even have the lil gripper things on the feet so we don't slip and fall running through the house playing Nerf wars.

No name on the butt though. I should look into that.

As for long underwear, we also all have those, just not the buttflap sort. Hey, we live in the snowbelt, it gets friggen cold sometimes. When you go sledding, or even playing outside, your butt gets really cold really fast. We like layers. We're like onions......or something. But it is fun to race peeling off layers after coming back inside because we have one bathroom and EVERYONE has to pee the moment we come in.

Tari Landar wrote:

As for long underwear, we also all have those, just not the buttflap sort. Hey, we live in the snowbelt, it gets friggen cold sometimes. When you go sledding, or even playing outside, your butt gets really cold really fast.
We like layers. We're like onions......or something. But it is fun to race peeling off layers after coming back inside because we have one bathroom and EVERYONE has to pee the moment we come in. 

Oo that reminded me of something that happened weekly many many years ago...

I was working on the Lincolnshire coast (Skegness) here in England and I had one day off each week. When I finished work the night before my day off, I'd ride my little motorbike to my home - about 80 miles - to spend my day off with my girlfriend. It was cold in the night on my byke so I used to put 4 or 5 pairs of trousers on. During the journey, I always needed a leak so I stopped for one. Feeling the need to stop for a leak while riding my byke was one thing, but getting off the byke and standing up was something else again. That was like I should have stopped 15 minutes ago - the need was so great. It was always touch and go whether or not I got through the layers of trousers to the correct department in time :smileyfrustrated:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

No, no, velcro would be much too loud.  I mean, everyone could
hear
and they would
know.

...and that's just not ethical.

Buttons, please.

Do you like a man in uniform? 

The Military has "Silent Velcro."

But it's Top Secret!  

Can you keep a secret Janelle?

Your Country is depending on you!

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Do they wear briefs in Canada or just long underwear all the time (cause it's so cold)?

If they do, do they have that flappy buttony "hatch" on the backside for the, umm,
necessary
stuff?

Is it okay to wear long underwear if you don't live in Canada but you get cold sometimes anyway?

.....is it ethical just to want to have underwear with that little flappy buttony hatch on the backside?

I do have to say I marvel at how you ladies manage to get the snaps on the back of your bras fastened.

I can still be all thumbs trying to get them unfastened!

Lots of practice plus there are varying techniques.

Can you teach me these techniques?   ;)

Tiffy Vella wrote:

Yep. Ebil. I caught one of mine smuggling a prim baby into the house, and had to ban her. I think she was farming them for childless couples in rich island sims. Too scared to log into that account now.

jejjejejeje (:

people don't believe us when we say these things. but we know how ebil evol they are

like you say to her: what you been up to??? and she say: nothing. like all innocent and that 

like you going to believe them. yeah! right. not. the evol ebil little things (:

Now, see?  This kind of thing is interesting.  This is what the 'McHerpyDerp Institute on Ethical and Utimately Pointless Surveys' should be researching.  :smileywink:

( and with nothing but sincere respect to WolfBaginski and his point about research ethics, it's my opinion that there are many, MANY more important things they could be spending their time on in this screwed-up world than SLers and our "teehee!  I make virtual trees!" mentality. )

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Can you keep a secret Janelle?

Your Country is depending on you!

Of
course
I can .. I didn't tell anyone about that weird giggling thing you do after sex, did I?

I had been wondering why suddenly all of your friends have been wanting to have sex with me.

Poor Marvin is starting to suffer from sleep deprivation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.