Delivering but not paying

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just want this on the record, since I was told in the past this happened because I was using Magic Boxes -- well, now I am not using Magic Boxes.  And yesterday something listed as a failed delivery was in fact delivered.  I know this ONLY because I got a rez notice. There was no email notification of delivery and the order record shows as Delivery Failed. It does not show up in transactions. If I had not used the on rez script I would not know that the marketplace was once again sending out my merchandise for free.

Oh well at least you can take comfort in the fact that Lindens probably still got paid? That part always works.

:catindifferent:

Lindens can have their fun nerfing my perfectly functional boxes & killing my marketplace shop next month. All this nonsense is outrageous! If, after Lindens nuke everything, my customers can't find me inworld then that shows inworld presence has no value anymore & Lindens will be losing another sim too. I won't waste my valuable time due to Linden ineptitude.

Pamela Galli wrote:

Just want this on the record, since I was told in the past this happened because I was using Magic Boxes -- well, now I am not using Magic Boxes.  And yesterday something listed as a failed delivery was in fact delivered.  I know this ONLY because I got a rez notice. There was no email notification of delivery and the order record shows as Delivery Failed. It does not show up in transactions. If I had not used the on rez script I would not know that the marketplace was once again sending out my merchandise for free.

Ya I hate when everyone blames the problems on whether or not you are on MB or DD. Honestly, I don't think it matters. I think it's issues with MP...which I'm sure they will never fix.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.