When Wearing Mesh Outift even with the Alpha Layer my toro under it is invisible

Mirika Drasilova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

the alpha layer is what makes it invisible so your body doesnt show through the mesh outfit, usually try to choose the size that fits better so there are no gaps in between the outfit and the invisible part, most good outfits sometimes have smaller alphas so you can't see much of the invisible part if you move

You can try using an alpha layer from a different outfit. They're mix and matchable; as long as it covers what it needs to cover so that your skind doesn't poke through, you can use any alpha layer you want. You're not limited to just the one that came with the outfit you're trying to wear.

It's not unusual for me to have to make my own alpha mask to get the appearance I want.  It is tedious but not difficult using clothing templates.  I have a whole-body tattoo layer with clothing template tertures on it; that helps a lot when making them.

Aother thing that I'll occasionally do for an article of clothing that I really love is to make an altered version of my shape to wear with it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.