A shirt and Shorts will not remove off my avatar, how do I get rid of them?

gml1092

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Nope.  They are part of your newbie "Modesty" skin.  Linden Lab issues those to all underage accounts so that teens won't be traumatized by seeing their naked bodies.  I have never checked, but I think all accounts have at least one modesty skin in their inventory's Library folder too.  Anyway ... take a look and see if your Library folder includes non-modesty skins in the outfits that are in the Clothing folder.  You'll have to try on several to find one that you like, probably.   If you can't, and if you are OK to travel to Moderate-rated sims,.start shopping for a good skin that has all the requisite parts.

• Like 1

Rolig is right. Not only are modesty skin issued to underage avatars, however; they're issued to ALL avatars. At least, human avatars; I haven't tried any of the others. I know that I started with a modesty skin, and there are frequently threads on the forums asking the same question you're asking. If you don't start out with one, for whatever reason, you have them in your library. If you can't go to mature sims to get a new skin, you can still shop on the marketplace; even just the General filter has tons of skins.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.