I created sl account 2 years ago and i want last username, is it possible?

vanillli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

Lol yes, he closed his feed long time ago and i m sure he doesnt read his inbox either.. ive sent some to him about my MP glitch and i never had any answer lol... Just like he s totally absent from SL.... This isnt a big surprise btw...He's surely too much busy with his other projects ;-)

We get questions about that every once in a while. When we do, we are careful to point to the TOS (Sect 3.1): "You may not transfer or assign your Account and its contractual rights, licenses and obligations, to any third party without the prior written consent of Linden Lab." If you transfer an account without LL's written permission, it just might be terminated. :o

The operative reason why it's much MUCH easier to use "RESIDENT" now is that the username system meant we can change our name display wise, as we feel, 90% of us oldies didn't like it so we had to lump it if we needed to make an alt for some reason.

I actually frankly, realize that avatars are "Illegal to sell off" but i think there should be an instance where SL should allow people who don't feel like returning EVER to SL, to give their avs or sell them off legally.   :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.