SL Business Directory

Apelles Luna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Learned a hard lesson recently as a business owner in SL. I tried a site called metabizlist that the Lindens promoted as an SL Business Directory ( http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Brands ). I registered Lunaria, got approved, paid L$1000 for advertising costs, then got a message that Lunaria was not a real business. My business has been on the marketplace for 4 years and I have an in-world showcase where all of the displays are set for sale. The support person listed on the site did not respond to IMs and their email link was invalid. I then tried to submit a support ticket but the support link would not allow me to log in. Lost L$1000 on that one.

I have dealt with them for the past year and a half, only I don't pay for advertising. The benefit they have been for me is that my rental business has been reviewed several times. I would follow up with another email/contact with them and give them some time to respond. People get busy or have other issues in their life that may make them slow to respond. Good luck! I hope it all works out.

Thank you for the supportive replies everyone. My entire trouble has been in actually trying to contact someone. Their email link is invalid, the contact person listed on their home page no longer responds to IMs or even notecards, and when you try to click the support link it tells you your password is invalid even though you are already logged in to their site. So I am at a complete loss as to how to even reach anyone for help from that business.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.