Good morning,I have a big problem: I am a disabled Italian psychotherapist who uses Second L

deepblu74

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Good morning,
I have a big problem: I am a disabled Italian psychotherapist who uses Second Life for work. Following the breakup of my old computer, I bought a HP Pavilion dv7 to 18 inches with two graphics cards: Radeon HD 6770M (version 8.830.6.1000 (15/03/2011)) and a Mobile Intel (R) HD Graphics (version 8.830.6.1000 (15/03/2011)). I tried to download the viewer classic in Italian, but when I try to access I get a message saying UPDATE YOUR VIDEO DRIVERS or contact support. Despite all updated will not let me access ... There is a viewer supported by this video card? There are solutions without having to change the new computer?
Thank you ... It's really important and very urgent

5 answers to this question

I have a brand new HP Pavilion laptop myself, and it works wonderfully.  Yours should too.  Mine has an NVidia graphics card instead of the Radeon HD that yours does, but the architecture of the machine is the same.  Set your switchable Intel chip to use the Radeon card exclusively when you are in SL. And be sure to go to the ATI web site to update your drivers now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.