I am having great difficulty with stuff I buy on mp

Myfanwy Acer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The easy solution is to always buy things when you are in world to receive them.  I buy very few things through Marketplace myself, and never trust Marketplace to deliver something while I am off line. 

I assume that you have looked in your Received Items folder, though.  That's where MP purchases are supposed to end up.

2 answers to this question

The easy solution is to always buy things when you are in world to receive them.  I buy very few things through Marketplace myself, and never trust Marketplace to deliver something while I am off line. 

I assume that you have looked in your Received Items folder, though.  That's where MP purchases are supposed to end up.

1.  Make sure you are not in Busy mode when you buy things.  If you are, all deliveries are automatically refused.

2.  Check for delivered items in one of three places:  Your Received Items folder (depending on your viewer, it can be a regular folder, or a separate section at the bottom of your inventory window); your Objects folder, or a new inventory folder with the item's name on it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.