What Do You Want?

Syle Devin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings,

I have been working on some meshes for my own start up a business that makes random mesh props and furniture. I have a few items that I have planned to create but other than that I make any random object that I can script and have it be interesting, things that will get people to interact with them. I have come to you to find out if there is anything that you want to see in SL. Whether or not it has been created before. I know everyone has found that product that they wish had a few adjustments here and there and possibly be more interactive. Even if this item is super random and specific please suggest it? I am up for the possibility of making anything. 

I appreciate all feedback and ideas very much. I will make it worth your time to suggest your wants and ideas. If I create your suggestion I will send you a copy for free as a "Thank You". Though this is not to say I will be able to make everything because I won't, I wish I could but time is a limited resource.

In short I want to know what you want in SL. I come up with my own ideas because I enjoy creating and inovating but I don't create for myself. I would much rather have someone else enjoying what I made and what better way to succeed at that then to find out what others enjoy. 

Thank You for your time :)

I'd want avatars for various were-animals that aren't wolves. Werefoxes, wereleopards, other werefelines, werehyenas, and all sorts of other species. Basically anthropomorphic animals that are more realistic and more 'monster'-like than the average furry.

Also, actual feral, quadrupedal animal avatars of different species and looks and sizes.

They'd all be huge, difficult projects to make, most likely, but yeah. Very hard to find good ones.

Mesh stairs or staircases,

Mesh bleachers for sports events,

a low prim mesh house frame with windows.

a Mesh security bot looking thing to put our Orb scripts in.

a Mesh tv or radio/media center to put our media scripts in.

:)

I want a low prim simle mesh pager to be used for my staff members, with copy permissions. It needs to show their photo, online status, let people touch it to get a notecard (and if possible open a website) and to be able to leave a message. There are scripts you can use,  I just need an object to look pretty;)

Then i need a simple mesh office desk, if possible to fit the pagers but before that we should talk and discuss ideas.

Also, I want tons of random stuff that look like they survived a flood and covered with moss that started to grow on them during many years. Stuff like chairs, lamps, coffee cup, half ruined wall and stairs, those little signs that you stick in the ground and they show you where to go, ohh I need a stonepath too! All mossy :D 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.