Shy People!! Lets make friends!!

lordstu Nyoki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okey Right im shy myself and it seems like there are a lot of shy people on here :) ive notices that a .lot of people views theses topics but NEVER reply if your shy thats fine but a reply never hurt anyone as long as it's relvent to the topic.

:) Anyways this is for the shy people if you wanna make a friend then leave your name here i will im you or you can im me how ever you want :) im a rather friendly guy anbd very chilled out ^_^ so if you wanna have a chat and get to know me then feel free.

I think if we all start iming more and posting replying to theses tops we can make a lot more friends :D so as i said feel free to im me or leave your SL name here and i will im you!! im from england just so everyones knows :D XD good day!

Hi there,

Since I am also a shy lady looking for good friends in SL please send me an IM in world.

Would love to meet you and find out if we connect. I am almost alone these days. Which I do not

Understand why? I try to be a caring soul to everyone.  Just need to find the right people to explore

And have fun with.

Thank you,

Elizabeth ( Bella)

Uhm... sorry, just that I wasn't sure how to approach..? :)  Not sure that I'm shy, although I've been called that. I'm not shy with my (very teensie circle of) friend(s), but that's also coz we know each other well & accept each other as-is. The only prob is that they are here for a different reason (& different times) -- they are into the adult/bdsm stuff that I don't really want to get into nor be exposed to, so that means we have to "schedule" our meet ups so that I'm not being TP'ed into shock. LOL 

That said, friends who wanna hang where that crap isn't in your face, can be refreshing. Cursing doesn't offend me & isn't what I consider "adult", I'm more or less staying away from the nudity & slex. So if you're lame or dorky or a total doofus, I'd like to hang out & explore the creative spaces of SL!

Well I don't have a shy bone in my body .. my left ear can be a little reclusive but that's manly due to my haircut.

But anyways....

Although not shy myself - I would happily chat to anyone out there who is feeling lonely, lost or anyone who just fancies a giggle!

feel free to hit me up anytime.  I'm a brit so time zone is GMT. 

Hi,

While I remain somewhat shy, I've also realized I don't' fit in with most groups in SL. Except for the dog lovers

I want to buy myself a dog in SL, but need a place/ rental preferred.  Are any of you also dog lovers?

If I don't get involved soon I'll leave SL, as I am not a party girl and do not do sex ( not in SL) so I'm limited

to what I enjoy while in world.

If any of you that are shy or not  love dogs and have the virtual kennel club dogs ( the ones I really love and want)

please contact me.

Thank you

Elizabeth

I'm shy..or maybe I should say introverted. It's crazy that I am because it's not like I'm dealing with people face to face here, but I still haven't broke free of this block I have. I've never been very good socially. When I talk to people more than once I feel this worry that I'm going to screw up and say the wrong thing. It's a pressure/anxiety that makes it hard to feel comfortable around anyone even if I do find someone to talk to. Does anyone else experience that? So I tend to be a loner. People tend to vanish a lot anyway. I probably said too much. I either say too much or too little. Hello all.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am not so much shy as i am careful. I love to chat, play games and explore. But since i roleplay a child i like to keep it light hearted and pg. One of the reasons i play a child is to avoid the complications that come with being an adult. Feel free to contact me at tiffnouveau resident.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.