Never got my Vday Gift

Summer Logan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Claireschen Hesten wrote:

the gift was a misely L$10 but i think that may cover the cost of getting partnered which is a nice gesture if you wanted to partner if you didn't get it you didn't miss out much

Then they should have made it L$35 - L$25 to dissolve partnership with your current partner and L$10 to partner a new one! :D

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Yeah I thought I did to but then I realized it was 10 LINDENS not the $10 dollars I thought it was going to be. Sorry hun I know your disappointment. 

Why did you think it would be $10?

Do you really think any company would randomly hand out $10 to tens of thousands of people worldwide just for Valentine's day? I don't see most companies giving anything away, much less actual money.

It's not even that big of a holiday, or even a holiday at all, to most around the world.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Because I hadn't slept in days so I wasn't thinking correctly as well as sheer silliness. You don't ever have those moments? Honestly you could be nicer. It was a silly thought. They made such a big deal about this gift and then to find out it's ten linden.. It's just sad. Hope your day is great despite your nasty mood.

That wasn't nasty, mean, or rude. it was an honest question. Of course everyone has moments of "duh" quality. I was honesty curious why you thought they would give away $10. I disagree with you that 10 lindens is a sad gift, but to each their own.

My day was fabulous actually. I spent a portion of it at the children's hospital not far from here with my son making hand puppets with other kids from his therapy group while we waited for his class. Sorry to burst your bubble but there was no nasty mood here at all. There rarely is. I'm a pretty happy go lucky guy.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.