Any vintage styled ballrooms?

Rose Bomse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Frank's Elite Jazz is the most vintage place that sets the mood... they do have a one time member-fee I believe. Great music though and a great look and feel.

Other than that there's Frank's Place (the "normal" venue) which is still rather good, just always very busy (but free).

And I agree with the poster above, Bogart's is good, too :)

Good luck, and great to see people like you enjoy ballroom :D

*is a ballroomdancer in rl ._.  *

Rose Bomse wrote:

I have so many beuatiful gowns, but I haven't had a chance to wear them in awhile... So I'd really like a nice formal venue that plays some vintage music and such. Please let me know any places you know of
:)

My favorites for lovely ballrooms are the Avilion Ballroom and the Ballroom at Tempura Gardens.  Both are furnished in antique/Barroque-ish type furniture and have lovely music.

I also enjoy Frank's for a 1940's vintage style but Avilion and Tempura are my top two faves.  "Generally" there are only couples at those two but I have gone to Avilion and sat on one of the lovely chairs and been asked to dance on occasion.

I'm sure there are a lot more - I keep seeing ballrooms listed in profiles and I have a list of them, but haven't gotten around to checking them out since I'm currently sans a dance partner.

• 1 month later...

The best looking vintage themed jazz club imo is the OZ CLUB located at the calas galadhon parks. Though this club is not 24 hours like frank's bograt's etc but sometimes they do live jazz music. I attended a concert of 2 jazz vocalist/pianinst and they are amazing.. a real musicians. 

Just join the CALAS GALADHON group for the updates of their events.

Here's the limo :http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald%20Coast/97/143/47

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.