Mesh hooves and mesh mermaid tail

Suki Hirano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know who sells rigged mesh hooves, besides Violet Studios and Violent Seduction? Those are the only two I know. I already have a Violent Seduction mesh hoof, and I didn't like the Violet Studio one. Rigged mesh only, not looking for sculpted ones cause those clip horribly at the knee, and I've already got about a dozen pairs of sculpted hooves.

Also looking for a rigged mesh mermaid tail. The only ones I found were the one from Fate, which I demoed it but didn't like its shape that much and its colour selection is rather limited, and the full perm tail from Meli Imako, which I didn't really like the huge waist seam. Again rigged mesh only, no flexi/skirt/pants layer please.

Thanks I saw that one too forgot to mention in my post. I don't like tails that look like it's a costume, ie the obvious seam at the pelvis area that looks like the tail is "worn". I like tails that blend into the waist with some kind of gradient, like the Fate mermaid tail: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/FATEbecome-Mesh-Mermaid-DEMO/2709211

Most mesh tails are going to have a seam. In fact, most sculpt tails will, too. What you might look for is a mesh tail with no obvious seam - no fancy decorations or extra thick lines, just something that happens to end at the waist. Then look for a scales layer - system layer pants or panties that look like scales. Depending on the tail and the scales, you might be able to color match closely enough to satisfy you. 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.