if someone is ban from a sim is it ok to let sim owner know if they return on a alt

MasterLeesteel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

well i am a player on a rp sim and someone was ban so he got a alt and have brought him to the sim  and started doing the same things his old one got ban for and  it is said the one hes on now has been ban with about 5 alts and this alt  i know is his but i have been told we cant say anythign because of  sl tos but if someoen abuses the ability of alts  there has to be reasons where its ok right?

4 answers to this question

This is what is says in the Second Life Community Standards:

Alternate Accounts

While Residents may choose to play Second Life with more than one account, specifically or consistently using an alternate account to harass other Residents or violate the Community Standards is not acceptable. Alternate accounts are generally treated as separate from a Resident's principal account, but misuse of alternate accounts can and will result in disciplinary action on the principal account.

(taken from: http://secondlife.com/corporate/cs.php  )

Therefore, if you believe someone is repeatedly causing offence or disturbance to residents, you are at liberty to not only inform the sim owner, but you can also submit an Abuse Report inworld via the Help option you will see at the top of your viewer's screen.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.