including a product pic in the delivery box/bag is a good idea

paratracker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want to thank the vendors that have been including pic(s) of their product(s) in the delivery box/bag.  Although it's true that one could easily add/wear apparrel to see what it looks like, the downside is that you need to have the appearance dialog open so you can undo changes after trying things on.  Also rebaking and changing back takes a lot longer than opening & closing a static pic. Obviously, I keep those pics around to save time when I'm browing through less familiar corners of my closet (inventory).

• Like 1

paratracker wrote:

I want to thank the vendors that have been including pic(s) of their product(s) in the delivery box/bag.  Although it's true that one could easily add/wear apparrel to see what it looks like, the downside is that you need to have the appearance dialog open so you can undo changes after trying things on.  Also rebaking and changing back takes a lot longer than opening & closing a static pic. Obviously, I keep those pics around to save time when I'm browing through less familiar corners of my closet (inventory).

You're welcome :D  (*giggle*

Seriously, though, I have always included the image in my boxes/folders for the same reason. Inventories get a little overwhelmed quickly, don't they?

• Like 1

paratracker wrote:

Thank you for the feedback, I always do that in my products, simply because I like it myself, but wasn't sure if others were of the same opinion :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.