Hey creators I'm paying 10k for poses

EmmaAnn Claven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI I need to find or pay someone to make these types of poses which will be showcase products.

Something like this

http://www.cartoonsolutions.com/store/catalog/PowerPoint-Pose-Packs-sp-99.html

I'm finding it hard to find some of these indicually on markeplace and will to pay 5k fo 25 pose set or 10k for 50.  I goal is to have these poses with my avatar and take it into photoshop so I can make it look like I"m showcasing a product.

Please respond if your willing to do this

25 poses for 5k? Jesus. 

Lets just do some math real fast

Poses are easy so lets go with them taking 30minutes ea

25x.5hours = 12.5 hours

Lets say we just do 1000L an hour...Well thats aready 12,000L and you wanted 50 for 10,000?

Well anyhow. Just giving you a look at my logic. Hope someone volunteers...

My advice would be to describe each pose that you want, in detail. Animators will happen across this thread and might have some extra time to make some of the poses. Plus, some1 like myself has made thousands of animations and poses. It is likely that I or others already made something similar, but you just can't find it, or we don't have it out for the public to buy. I almost guarrantee that most of the poses you want are already made by some1 in SL.

EmmaAnn Claven wrote:

Sorry I did not know the price since a lot of packs on marketplace with over 12 poses are like only 300L's to 500L

I think I'll be better off buying something like Puppeteer script and just spending a little time.  Thanks

When a creator sells any item retail, they can sell it cheaper since they probably will sell a number of them.  So a pose that is worth 12,000L custom made, can be sold for far less. Also a creator who creates for retail markets takes some risk on in assuming they can sell enough of the item to make the work they put into it worth their while.  But the risk is voluntary on their part.

Custom work is different though.  You pay more because there is no guarantee the creator can sell any other than to you.  Even if they could, there is still a risk that you should not ask them to take just so you pay less.  Some creators however may sell to you for less if they think that what you want has a good market and they are voluntarily willing to take a risk, but that is entirely their call.

Its the same as in RL.  If you want a rug for your home you can go to many stores and buy one for a relativley cheap price.  But if you want a rug designed specifically to match the upholstery your room's design, its going to cost you far more to hire someone to make you a custom rug.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.