Threesome Dances

Leia36

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Leia! I couldn't find any such dances on the MP. Actually the results showing when typing "threesome" are... everything but PG!!!! :D

I don't know which kind of dance you have in mind, but lots of huds have an "invite" feature which allows you to dance along with as many persons as you choose. (don't know how that would work for a slow or waltz dance, though!. :P)

Hey Val :)

Yes I know, this would be a nice to have but I am unsure of what form it would be in and how portable it would be. Both of us have been looking and the closest we could find was a slow dance for 2 guys and a girl. We need a dance for 2 girls and a guy. I have thought of a Hud, problem is finding one that is modifiable and then finding the anim. I will ask a few friends to and If I find a good one I will post it here Thanks and happy Friday lol :D

You could have a look at the Akeyo nano hud to begin with (for only 1L!): you can add your own animations in it in a very simple way:

Installing additional ao animations to this hud is as easy as it could be.

1. You put your Hud on the ground 
2. Drag your animations onto it and watch it recognize them 
3. Take it back and wear it again.

The AOs you add don't have to be Akeyo's ones only. I've added dances from Bits and Bob without any problem, for instance. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AKEYONanoAOFemaleBOX/3735359

Have fun and a great weekend! :D

OMG! I thought I was the only one looking for decent MFF sets of dances! I wish people would understand that just because it is a guy and two gals, that DOES NOT MEAN they are..... "bumping uglies!"

I am soooo sick of the TRASH in SL!

I have two sets of dance balls for MFF - and they are very similar - and very..... BORING

SL needs to change, or those of us who have stuck behind them for far too long, will be LEAVING! Then where will their $300/ month go that we pay them for their crap mainland!?

Most dance are unisex even most of the female and male specific dances. as for a dance that is with 3 people, unfortunately this is not a normal set up but most Huds do allow up to 30 people to join in doing the same moves.

if you are good at remembering the dance steps and routines it is possible to do some dances where you face each other and weave in and out of each other, this takes some practice but is possible.

I may only be new to SL but to dancing well that’s something I have done in RL for over 30 years now, so I kind of find the breaking of steps and joining of styles to be easy, but with practice everyone can do the same and its easy

Unfortunately the huds are not all that for couple dances as most require you to drop posse balls and as we all know no hardly any club if any at all allow you to rez items which is needed for use of the pose balls.

you could if you want to use a dual hud set up so that 1 or 2 are on one hud and the other/s are on another and you blend the steps into a routine, but this can be a very hard thing to do if you are not familiar with dance routines.

Hope this helps, if you need any advice I am more than willing to help out in game if you feel like it.

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.