Heartbroken needing friends

SephoraMoonlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4047 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ive recently had my heart broken here, and I would like to meet new people to hang out with. Im in the pacific time zone (same as secondlife), but Im on quite a bit off and on. I love to shop, explore, help people, and play games like skippo or yahtzee. Please send me a message inworld if your interested.

SephoraMoonlight wrote:

Ive recently had my heart broken here... but Im on quite a bit off and on.
I love to shop, explore, help people, and play games like skippo or yahtzee.

How could your heart have been broken if this^^ is how you spend your time in SL?  Did you lose at yahtzee or something? 

SephoraMoonlight wrote:

Yes I was dating inbetween doing all of that. I was just stating things that I like to do, that doesnt have to do with the typical sexual things on secondlife. Although I may sound like an old fart with the things that I stated lol, im 26.

Not at all Sephora.  Lots of sex in SL, but so much more then that!  Woot!

Peace!

SephoraMoonlight wrote:

Yes I was dating inbetween doing all of that. I was just stating things that I like to do, that doesnt have to do with the typical sexual things on secondlife. Although I may sound like an old fart with the things that I stated lol, im 26.

Because this is the "Make Friends" subforum, I was attempting to understand your preferences when it comes to friendships.  Maybe you would not consider me a friend as I am considered a 'serial heartbreaker' whilst roleplaying in SL.  I also hate more than anything losing at Yahtzee.  

Good luck in your quest.    

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4047 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.