I can't sell my Lenden Dollars, I am trapped

Drtamersameeh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Really, my comments aren't as foolish as yours, because despite the fact that you seem like you have been here for a long time, you don't know that Virwox and Second Life are almost the same company. Did you know that both companies are linked to the same checking account in Bank Austria in Austria?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...and those pages you link to are actually a Bitcoin wiki...and even there the time limit is very clear

One thing, been scratching my head to think of a (legit) reason why anyone would specifically set up a new account for the sole intention of using it to buy one virtual currency (with a charge to do so) to exchange for another (also with a charge)..why not do it directly?

Drtamersameeh wrote:

I am an SEO consultant......................................

Can I haz yor job?  Liek reelie. 

You failed to read the information posted on BOTH the Virwox and Second Life web sites that BOTH clearly explain the terms and you come here screaming SCAM? 

No wonder the World's economy is going to hell in a hand basket if you have your fingers in it.

bitcoin 2.JPG

bitcoin 3.JPG

Drtamersameeh wrote:

When you search Google for "buy Bitcoins using Paypal", Second Life appears on Google's first page of results.

So perhaps you should sue Google for misleading you.

An SEO and you don't know how Google works?  Interesting.

Interesting that SL doesn't show up on MY first page of results.

Fancy that!

ETA, I do see Linden Dollars mentioned.  My bad, I searched th epage for Second Life, not Linden's.

So what if they are (or not) same bank, company or whatever.. that is their buisness.

No matter how you strech and bent it, they DO warn about the 30 days, which you failed to read = no scam, only not enough reserch from you before you spend your money.. You cant really blame that on them...

Copied from Theresas post...

Certain restrictions on Linden Dollar deposits are imposed via Linden Labs' RISK API. For example, your Second Life avatar must be at least 30 days old to deposit Linden Dollars into a VirWoX terminal. There are also various restrictions on the quantity of Linden Dollars that can be deposited at a time.

Drtamersameeh wrote:

Really, my comments aren't as foolish as yours, because despite the fact that you seem like you have been here for a long time, you don't know that Virwox and Second Life are almost the same company. Did you know that both companies are linked to the same checking account in Bank Austria in Austria?

It is clear that they are not the same company and anyone claiming they are is lying.   On the Virwox site at the bottom of the home page it clearly states

"Virtual World Services GmbH and VirWoX are not affiliated with or sponsored by Linden Research"

Unless you can provide a link from the bank that they share the same checking account , not one from some third party that is just claiming it, or other impeccable proof your are just blowing hot air to cover up your own mistakes.

Why would you do this anyway unless you thought you would get more bitcoins doing it this way.  Because you didn't do your research, you blundered into to something foolishly out of greed.  So don't come here blaming anyone but yourself.  And if you post on other forums, you are only going to look like a fool to anyone who cares to actually investigate if what you say is true, as well as opening yourself to a big liable suit.  There are enough SL'ers on other forums that will call you on it, I'm sure.

Solar Legion wrote:

Generalized Reply Because I Cannot Be Arsed To Respond To Individual Posts Right Now:

This "user" is 
not
an SEO consultant. This "user" has no way of knowing who owns any checking account in any country.

Please do not feed the Trolls.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............But we were having fun!

This has been the most excitement I've had all day.  ;)

Drtamersameeh wrote:

Yes, of course,when  you are spending much time dissociated from reality in MMORPGs, it is hard to understand real life issues.

VIROWX and SECOND LIFE ARE THE SAME COMPANY. FOR HEAVEN"S SAKE, THEY HAVE THE SAME BANK ACCOUNT IN AUSTRIA.

no they dont. like everybody try tell you already. they 2 different companies

virwox has license to trade in L$.

is quite a few other companies as well do this. google AnsheX for example for another company

each money trader has its own rules about how much you can buy/sell at one time. LindeX is the same

if you was hoping for a fast quick way to trade internet currencies then you kinda out of luck. companies like linden, virwox, anshex, etc are like paypal and neteller. bc is real dollars backing up the virtual dollars. so the rules pretty much the same as interwebz banks and cc companies

you get your money eventually after all the audit checks been done

To your own knowledge, Google's results differ according to the geographical location of your computer, so you shouldn't have posted a snapshot of the Google's results page you executed. But of course, you're childish enough to post a snapshot of the page as if you are saying "Oh no, don't say bad things about my game. It's my favorite and I waste most of my time playing it"

Ok, my dear, your game is pure and I am the one soaked in sin.

Perrie Juran wrote:

This has been the most excitement I've had all day. 
;)

Yep ALL day long I been sitting here waiting for something like this to come along...  LOL....

but... but.... I am being ignored   *goes to sit in her corner and pouts

Perrie Juran wrote:

Solar Legion wrote:

Generalized Reply Because I Cannot Be Arsed To Respond To Individual Posts Right Now:

This "user" is 
not
an SEO consultant. This "user" has no way of knowing who owns any checking account in any country.

Please do not feed the Trolls.

This has been the most excitement I've had all day. 
;)

Sorry man - watching how this thread has balooned .... This is one of those times that I wish general zccess to the Internet was controlled by some sort of strict test.

Then perhaps there'd be fewer people claiming to be this or that when they are called on their crap.

It's not that awesome job t be an SEO consultant, as they don't earn that much money, so that I would falsly claim to be one.

But to your surprise, I am a pediatrician, a writer and an SEO consultant. Of course, you won't believe and I won't bother proving something to someone who suffers from personality traits that make him/her project his inner struggles in a virtual world "MMORPGs". Really, I know a psychiatrist who won't charge you much.

I just add here

Drtamersameeh did you buy the L$ fron virwox? or did you buy them from LL on the LindeX using your SL account?

if you buy them from Virwox then can understand why you are confused about the bank accounts

virwox maintain their own RL bank accounts. andonly buy and sell l$ on the LindeX. when you cash them out on the Virwox for either RL$ or bitcoins or other virtual currencies then those trades done solely on Virwox exchange and not on LindeX 

Drtamersameeh wrote:

It's not that awesome job t be an SEO consultant, as they don't earn that much money, so that I would falsly claim to be one.

But to your surprise, I am a pediatrician, a writer and an SEO consultant. Of course, you won't believe and I won't bother proving something to someone who suffers from personality traits that make him/her project his inner struggles in a virtual world "MMORPGs". Really, I know a psychiatrist who won't charge you much.

This will be my only direct response to this troll: Kid, you know nothing whatsoever. You are nothing. You've made a claim that you cannot possibly back up (seeing as no one has access to the banking information of any company without breaing a great many laws to acquire it). Furthermore, you do not even have enough skill to at least make your original post somewhat credible (It's Linden Dolar, not Lenden Dollar".

The fact that you fall back on personal attacks and "insults" that are quite old (and just about textbook types these days) makes you a failure even at being a Troll. About the only way this could have been a success for you is if you had set out to fail utterly.

And now, with all of that laid out for you: Have a good life. You'd do well to focus far more on your studies than to obsess over MMOs and Bitcoins. Maybe then you'll amount to something someday.

Drtamersameeh wrote:

I bought the Linden Dollars in the Second Life virual world using a Virwox terminal.

By the way, whenever 2 businesses have the same bank account, this means that they are both owned by the same person or group of people.

Thank you very much for your concern.

yes ok

when you buy using a Virwox terminal in SL then the trade is done on the Virwox exchange and not on LindeX

can get a better deal on the exchange rate if you buy the L$ direct from LL on the LindeX and then buy the bitcoins on Virwox with the L$

quite a few people do that way

Drtamersameeh wrote:

It is not decent to describe people's action as "dumb" and "rediculous" and I won't sink down to your level and use such indecent language.

When Second Life markets that you can use it's so called "Linden Dollars" to buy Bitcoins, then they are scamming people who would buy the Linden Dollar, only to know that they can't sell those Linden Dollars except after a month.

Anyway, I think I will have to wait this month, but I will spread the world about "Second's Life Scam"

Dr. Sameeh, would you care to address the fact that this entire thread was based on your calling something a "scam" despite the fact that it works exactly the way it was described on web pages that you yourself linked to?

Drtamersameeh wrote:

I bought the Linden Dollars in the Second Life virtual world using a Virwox terminal.

By the way, whenever 2 businesses have the same bank account, this means that they are both owned by the same person or group of people.

Thank you very much for your concern.

I just reply to this again about the bank accounts

SL acts the same as the RL world when it comes to banking terminals. like RL banks have ATM machines that when you use them they linked to your account with that bank. is same with SL banks

the account you accessing thru the Virwox ATM/terminal is linked to your Virwox bank account. not your Linden/LindeX bank account

Why allow me to buy Lenden Dollars and then allow me not to get back my money for a month? If I am not trusted, they should have asked for verification documents before I buy, but the "Come on, buy" and then "Sorry, you can'sell for one month" is really a scam-like behavior.

Thanks God, I have paid via Paypal, so I am getting my money back in 2 days.

Thanks for communicating politely with me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.