Mesh for curvy gals

Charlotte Copeland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Insert usual introduction about mesh, standard sizing, etc etc  -  I've been spending some time digging around looking for mesh fashion creators who provide alternative sizing in addition to, or instead of, standard sizing, particularly to accomodate curvier shapes.  So far it seems like Hucci and Kitties Lair both have a nice range of items that come with curvier shape options.  Does anyone have any other great finds to share?

Is not all that curvy and mesh still doesn't fit.  I have experimented some and simply don't like how mesh clothing looks or fits.  I do like some mesh attachments/acessories, but clothing for the most part no.   Not even sure IF the deformer comes into play that I will buy mesh. 

For now, you are probably stuck with the "standards"....not sure who came up with those but they are very small standards.  Once more creators learn to create mesh clothing and begin to experiment with things outside what they have been taught, then I think you will see things stray from that standard and be more practical or create for niche markets. 

if you're passing by collabor88 Inguene has a nice dress calld Chaud that might fit your shape normally the majority of mesh doesn't fit me with out something poking through but i was pleasently surprized i could fit in the medium size you might find some of the mesh offerings from (fd) (also @ C88) suit your shape

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.