Free Advertising in Profiles

Medhue Simoni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just checked that rss feed for my store and interestingly, despite them all appearing when I put the feed in the browser, when I put it in a feed reader none of the items rated adult come down.  I assume because by some magic it knows I'm logged in when i use the browser but in the reader it doesn't..

just a fyi, you never know when the info will come in handy.

eta:  doh! it's because the feed is set to mature I think..  interesting that the web page didn't pick that up

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldbe Yue wrote:

I just checked that rss feed for my store and interestingly, despite them all appearing when I put the feed in the browser, when I put it in a feed reader none of the items rated adult come down.  I assume because by some magic it knows I'm logged in when i use the browser but in the reader it doesn't..

just a fyi, you never know when the info will come in handy.

eta:  doh! it's because the feed is set to mature I think..  interesting that the web page didn't pick that up

I'm reasonably sure they block anything rated Adult from access that isn't account verified; RSS Feeds would be one of those sources. So more than likely it isn't a fault in the URL, it's probably "by design".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.