Can't get to Aditi

Ark Vuckovic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know then. I'll suggest the standard, reset modem and router, restart your computer. It solves issues sometimes.

You can join the group and get more info from them http://world.secondlife.com/group/19657888-576f-83e9-2580-7c3da7c0e4ca

Eta: Has it been a while since you last logged in? Sometimes resetting your password helps. It also changes other stuff, if you aren't aware. 

Aditi has an inventory server problem right now, the disks keep filling up and Lindens need to manually make free space. The full disks interfere with some logins, for people unlucky enough to be on the system that filled up.

They have bigger toys on the way, so this situation won't last forever.

This is a holiday weekend in the US, so the development Lindens who take care of the preview grid will be in short supply until Monday. I hope you have better luck than that, and someone has the time to kick the server before then.

I am one of the unlucky ones, all sorts of issues if I log onto the beta grid as myself, my alts work just fine.  At least I was able to share my texture folders with my alt, so now I can build in relative peace again.  But it realy sucks, not being able to "be myself".

There is a problem with disk drives on ADITI filling up. They do not have the huge data storage that AGNI does. The Lindens mush manually clean the drives. At some point they will make a more perminent fix and avoid the manual cleaning. Until then, file a JIRA to report your problem. Keep trying to login. If you hit ADITI shourtly after a clean up, you will make it in.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.