Jump to content

Ark Vuckovic

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

1 Follower

About Ark Vuckovic

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hello everyone, I don't know if that is the right forum. But i couldn't find any others related to my question. My partner has Bandit60 sailboat. It's a wonderful vehicle and has quite a few animations built in. But we wanted to add some more animations. We checked the Marketplace and found nothing there. Can somebody tell me if there any animations expansion pack exists for Bandit60? Thank you.
  2. Thank you for your help. Linking the beads to the main object done the trick. It wasn't joined. Everything looks good now. You guys rock.
  3. It was joined, as matter of fact. But it didn't make any difference.I will try to make a root prim as you suggested.
  4. Hello guys, I have a problem which I can't figure out. I've created a dragon mesh in Blender 2.79. My plan was to have beads on the wing tips and one in the eye. So, I used a UVsphere for that. It looks ok in Blender as you can see on the picture bellow. Then I went to Beta grid. When I uploaded the model it didn't looked as expected. All beads got distorted. I tried to separate the beads and upload as separate file or as one model (beads included), but result is still the same. Can you explain to me how to handle this problem. Seems like SL is distorting my UVsphere. One more thing. The sphere is small only 3 mm in diameter. Thank you.
  5. Thank you everybody for your inputs. Tank you Aquila Kytori for solving my problem.
  6. Of course I did. It just adds more visibility. Nothing else. You can see it on my snapshot that the button is pressed.
  7. Thanks for your reply. I tried it , but it had no effect. My solids look like they are in wireframe mode, but they're not.
  8. Hello, I've run into a problem while modeling a building from AutoCAD floor plan. I'm using Blender 2.79. I imported the DXF file and build my walls, extruding a plane. When I extruded the walls on Z axes, I discovered that all my back plane edges are visible as you can see it on the snapshot bellow. Can you give me a clue on how to fix that? Thank you.
  9. Thank you guys. That was one of the gestures for a mesh head. We deleted it. The problem is gone. You all great.
  10. I hope that I'm in the right forum. My partner had a weird problem. Her avatar intermittently sends a word "Heard" twice. Once in normal voice, and once whispering. Her comes my question. How to detect which script sends that text. Is there any gadgets to find which script is contributing to the problem. Thank you.
  11. I've done that, but it still dropping the sleeves down.
  12. I'm reliatively new to rigging in Blender a now learning all the tricks yet. Could you, please, clarify how should I transfer the weights?
  13. Hello, I'm getting a problem while trying to rig a piece of clothing. The garment was made in Marvelous Designer 5. Then it was transferred to Blender 2.79. Then I tried to rig it using Avastar 1.7.4. After the Bind to Armature process finished, the sleeves fell down. However, when I try to move the arms the sleeves follow the movements. They just lost the position in relationship to the bone. Here is the snapshot of the process. Can you tell me what shall I do to correct the problem and prevent the sleeves from loosing their position. Thank you.
  14. We took off the AO. Didn't worked. Then we stopped avatar animation. Same result. Even cleared the cache. Nothing helps.
  • Create New...