Kinda wondering if this is possible

l3al3e

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was watching myself blink today wearing prim lashes LOL So I thought would there be any way at all to make the eye lashes sync with the eye blinks. Looked odd seeing myself blink while the eye lashes didn't follow my eye blinking. I was thinking maybe prim lashes linked to scripted prim eyes balls that roll up and down but still that wouldn't stop your avatar from it's natural blinking state. Probably isn't a way to stop your avatar from blinking either. Or maybe they could simply make eye lids as a attachment point?

Almost 6 years in SL and spent the time inworld others couldn't clock up in 20. Still I never felt the need for prim eyelashes. I'm pretty oldschool and gew up with the need to keep my avie as light as possible. No unnecessary prims and meshes or scripts on my body!

Maybe that's why I with my 3rd world connection don't crash as half as often as all the others.

I couldn't help but smile when I read it Orca. I haven't been around a fraction of the time you' ve been here and yet I still am amazed at what some folks "need" on an AV. I stand to the side quietly though while I think it:  "custom mesh cuticles? really??" (chuckles) But hey, happiness is found in any number of ways . More power to em.

Charo. you call me fugly? I'm a radiant beauty!!!

But I've never seen those eyelashes adding anything to it, other than looking weird on bad SL days when the textures won't render. The mini sunglasses look, LOL. Too much stress for not enough effect. Maybe compared to most models in SL I have a second life to live and so hardly have the time to experiment with this kind of stuff. Same goes for make-up tattoos and all the other fine stuff. When I'm buying a skin it's always the most bare, naked version, without any makeup and lipgloss and stuff. So when I wear tats, what I almost always do, it's real tats, not just paint in the face.

Still I do look great ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.