Hello! I'm looking for anything that could look like this!

Tarathiel Anwyl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings everyone!

I've searched on the marketplace and i didn't found anything good at all...

I'm trying to look something that could look similar to this:

http://mangadrawing.net/users/imagecache/image_display/admin/image/admin.image.touhou_-_hong_meiling.7c2a59b18fd25453057400a9c7b4d838-4286.jpg

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/75/74/44407475/photos/Eastern-Garden-Touhou-Collection-by-Sayori/a%20hong%20meiling%20touhou.jpg

I'm mostly interested on the dress and the hair. Couldn't find anything alike... (It doesn't have to be exactly like on the pictures) Are there any chinese green dresses and red hairs with two tails? If anyone know, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Tara~

can't remember how to spell it tutkinhama hair ...

sorry only 1 tail alowed in sl....

stand on a pose stand and wear your tiail. go into edit and rotate it so it points to side. as you rotate it you will propabaly move base off center ov avie so you will have to move the tail ove some to reposition it.

then if you have a tail you can copy copy and paste one you wear so you have a second. click on this one and instead of "wear" click on "add" and you will have two...

just do't tell LL where you learned it or i will get in big trouble because only 1 tail is alowed...

Renee Montpenier wrote:

can't remember how to spell it tutkinhama hair ...

Tukinowaguma? They could be another good one. Wasabi Pills also springs to mind. 

Sadistic Hacker have some styles that bring to mind the one in the OPs pictures, although not quite the same.

ETA: some of ploom's styles could work, too.

I do custommade clothes and skin so I could poberbly help you with the dress if you perfer to get it as on the picture. I am however not the fastest designer around due to my RL + I got a waiting list, but am always up for a challange, if you got paitence with me. My prices are also custommade, so if you mail me with details I could tell you what it would cost, but mostly it all depends on how long it takes to make and on the permissions.. e.g. full permission it is much more expensiv as copy/mod or trans/mod would be...

If interested then mail me at honnygal@hotmail.com and if you wish to check me out, click the banner below... Plz. bare in mind I am not english and the website is under construction so it doesnt show much.. (but there is a page about custom clothes, where its all explained)

Blessings

Lis / madam martian

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.