Bought a shipley Cuddle couch from Phil Deakins for 250l.. never received iterm sent hm transaction

BareWhoopin Medier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Unreceived and accidentally discarded items

Has it been more than 24 hours since you ordered? If so, contact the merchant, explain what happened, and politely request redelivery of the item. If it has been less than 24 hours, please be patient and check again later. If the merchant doesn't respond, you can submit a support case requesting redelivery. Make sure to include the order number and the exact name of the undelivered item(s).

32px-KBnote.png Note: If an item purchased on the Marketplace using PayPal or a credit card is not successfully delivered to you, the credit or debit will not appear in your transaction history, and the merchant will have no record of the purchase. Simply try to purchase the item again.

Also please take note that not receiving an item is NOT the sellers fault. It's a hiccup that is on Linden Lab's end.

Not every seller logs into Second Life everyday.

IM's get capped, send a notecard instead, this might be the reason why you haven't heard from the seller. He simply didn't get your IM.

BareWhoopin Medier wrote:

09/02/2012

09:46:21
ffff8165
Destination:
Phil Deakins

Object Sale 

Region: Seymour 

Description: The "Shipley" chameleon leather Cuddle Couch (sculpted) 
L$250     L$6,341

he never acknowledged my im's and i feel cheated

Welcome to Second Life Answers, BareWhoopin

Judging by the fact that the seller is one of the regular posters on these Answers/Forums, and he hasn't been on here for a week or so, I would give him the benefit of the doubt.  He is probably stuck in real life at the moment.

Send a notecard instead...his IM's may have capped and he's not getting yours. 

And just so you know, Phil is a regular here in the forums.  He's quite nice and very helpful when you can be of assistance.  I'm sure he will do what he can to resolve your issues......he's been making low prim (scripted) furniture for years and I know he won't jeopardise his reputation or business by ignoring any of this customers.

As others have said, Phil Deakins is a VERY honorable merchant.  I'm sure that he will fix things, as soon as you manage to get in touch with him.  People DO go on vacation, get sick, and in other ways fall out of touch with SL for days, or even weeks.  Please be patient.

BareWhoopin Medier wrote:

09/02/2012

09:46:21
ffff8165
Destination:
Phil Deakins

Object Sale 

Region: Seymour 

Description: The "Shipley" chameleon leather Cuddle Couch (sculpted) 
L$250     L$6,341

he never acknowledged my im's and i feel cheated

FIrst off almost no merchant ever actually recieves thier IM's. Make a notecard and type out your issue on it with your name. Also put your name in the title of your notecazrd. Look in your transaction history on this website and fine the transaction number and date of the purchase and include that in your notecard as well. BE POLITE not accusitory.

Send the notecard to the merchant. He will get notecards. Im's however I can gaurantee got capped and he never saw yours.

I have known this merchant for litterally YEARS in SL. His business could not have kept running this long if his customer service wasn't top notch. If he hasn't responded to you one of 2 things has happened. Real life is keeping him from SL for a time or he simply did not get your IM and has no idea there IS an issue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.