Collar with leash

zigazav

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone know where I can get a cheap (free if possible) collar with working leash? I want to have a collar with a leash so when I'm wearing it, people can grab onto the leash, and drag me like I'm a pet or whatever. Can someone please direct me to one? No saying "Just check the marketplace!" I've already tried that, so I don't know what keywords to use. So, maybe give me a link to the item in the Markeplace?

I already got myself an open collar. recolored it, and enlarged it. (Since my avatar's neck is so think!) I can't get myself a hold of the RLV HUD, since it costs 200L$ or something, but I don't need it to have a leash, right? I now need some good animations to go with "being a pet", but I need them super cheap, free if possible.

There's no RLV hud - it's a relay and it's free. OC have them made in so you don't need a separate one. But if you want one, they are readily available free, too - just search RLV Relay.

There are animations built into the collar so you don't need anything separate for that, either - unless you wanna be a pony, puppy or the likes. OC has submissive animations included via the POSE menu.

yes ok

like others said, everything you need to try is in the open collar. just go through the menus and try out the options. you will find the RLV relay in there

you be best to test it all out yourself and see how it works before you let anyone be an owner. specially if you also got RLV turned on. am assume you already got a RLV viewer like Firestorm or Catznip

+

is all kinds of stuff related to RLV you can get/buy to do stuff. clothes and attachments and furniture and all kinds

if you can, see if can hook up with some kind people inworld before you jump in. you maybe will be ok. is just that some people have got their heads messed up really bad the first time. mostly because they hooked up the first time with some crappy person who didnt know what they was doing and didnt care even if they did

zigazav wrote:

What does RLV Relay do? I am confused by the item description.

RLV-compatible viewers receive commands from objects worn by your avatar. Any object not attached (such as furniture you sit on, capture devices you stand near, etc.) can't send commands directly, so they have to pass the commands via an object which is already attached to you - the relay.

RLV works by sending LSL script messages from an object which you own to your RLV endabled viewer.  Here I am using "own" in the sense of LL permisions, not in the sense of BDSM "ownership".

A collar is a scripted device that you wear as an attachment (and therefore you own in the LL permission sense), which  contains scripts to allow another Avatar (typically the BDSM owner) to commumincate with the collar and have it issue RLV scripted messages to your browser.

A relay is a scriptied device that you wear as an attachment, but it is built to communicate with other scripted objects, rather than directly with another avatar.  Relays can usually be configured by you to ask your permission the first time any object tries to contol them, or more dangerously, configured to automatically accept any attempt by any object trying to contol it.

Alright. Now.......I don't know what 0L$ items to buy! I'm going for free items, so I won't lose money for when I'm saving-up my L$ to buy items to help me build my Sonic FC, namely the Sonic Avatar Base by Lobster Cat Designs. I wish I were able to ask my mom for L$, but I'm too scared to ask her. Well, it's more like too unsure to ask.

zigazav wrote:

Alright. Now.......I don't know what 0L$ items to buy! I'm going for free items, so I won't lose money for when I'm saving-up my L$ to buy items to help me build my Sonic FC, namely the Sonic Avatar Base by Lobster Cat Designs. I wish I were able to ask my mom for L$, but I'm too scared to ask her. Well, it's more like too unsure to ask.

if you still living at home and relying on your Mom to support your entertainment and i was your Mom and i found you using a collar i would ban you off SL.. even if you are over 18

sounds like you know your Mom will do it as well. you being unsure to ask her

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.