The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It hasn't happened to me in a while, but I can remember a time when unsitting from anything, not just sit-TPs, would send you to 0/0/0. Sometimes you'd stick there for a minute or so. I've shared 0/0/0 with several people at once, and a whole jumble sale of lost objects. 

Interesting you mention this.  I have a teleport system that I absolutely love.  One set takes me from my house to my workshop and back; the other set is in my store that tps between the two floors.  Just recently, like the last couple of days, when I tp from the set connecting my house/workshop, I hover in a "black hole" for a few seconds before landing.  I don't have this issue with the store set.

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Interesting you mention this.  I have a teleport system that I absolutely love.  One set takes me from my house to my workshop and back; the other set is in my store that tps between the two floors.  Just recently, like the last couple of days, when I tp from the set connecting my house/workshop, I hover in a "black hole" for a few seconds before landing.  I don't have this issue with the store set.

The tendency to go into the black hole seems to be related to the distance.  Don't expect short hops to go there.  I won't say never though.

The distance between my house -> workshop is less than 1000m.  I've noticed that if I hit one of the movement arrows it will take me out of the black hole immediately.

From the near vertical drop of terrain to a really flat area I'd guess it was on a sea floor somewhere?

The last time I visited <0, 0, 0> was when I tried riding seated on top of an RC car going at top gear and speed toward a steep incline of the road that sent me air born across not one but two sim crossings (a sim corner).  Seemed like a good idea at the time, and it proved a good idea to get the copy OK RC car cause I never got it back.

Yes its not just TP's that will do this.  I've had this happen off and on over the years when sitting and unsitting on a poseball or other animated object. I have no pics to post as it hasn't happened lately to me.

Sometimes you see a collection of strange things there too.  It's the graveyard of prims that the sim server doesn't know what to do with.  I've seen whole buildings, body parts and yes even the kitchen sink at <0.0.0>  Actually I make a habit of checking this area of the sims I own or manage for strays to see if it needs cleaning.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.