Hole in Avatar!

Falkrist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Encountered problems which have appeared a month ago. Nothing helps and Periodicity of this error is unknown. Obviously that is not on the client side. This thing is definitely on the client side, because the others see this as a bug.

http://gyazo.com/dc81547e3dfe68ef1781ef16c173282e.png?1342905498

http://gyazo.com/8eb94a944f9ab25ab8eb8838da40f839.png?1342905738

Name of Avatar: malish2012

When entering a Drugova computer detected the same problem

I've seen that too. Not on myself but on others. This guy had an entire screenshot on himself. But anyways, this can be a client issue because your avatar's clothing and skin gets baked together by the client which sends it to the server for distribution to everyone in view. A rebake on your end may help and you may want to clear your cache under ctrl-p advanced.

LL also anounced they are changing this setup in the future where the baking will be done on the server side. I don't know when that is going to happen.

We do all what is posible!!! ctrl + alt + r, deinstall and install, Eneter on this avatar on another computer.... This is not on client side... it's a bug on server... And now we can't get help because Linden Lab does not want either to solve these problems in a matter of urgency, or they do not care ... We have this problem for over a month and not as we can not fight it because the point at Linden Lab servers, but not both at the client side ...

Falkrist wrote:

Now I understand our problem deals engineer that principle the pleasure and want to eventually eliminate this problem forever.

Thank you Falkrist for posting the JIRA link here.  It is interesting to read.  It is clear that Linden Lab care A LOT :matte-motes-smile:  They are being very thorough with your problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.