Is there just too much fun in the world?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

PudgyPaddy wrote:

What's up?  Why do some people go out of the way to get bent over the silliest things?  Life is not cast in black and white so I wonder what happened to all the grey area.

Do you really wonder what happened to all the grey area? It seemed it became a trilogy of best selling books all about fluffy handcuffs, whips and ooh lala - 50 shades of it in fact :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

PudgyPaddy wrote:

What's up?  Why do some people go out of the way to get bent over the silliest things?  Life is not cast in black and white so I wonder what happened to all the grey area.

At first I read the subject and thought you were talking about too much fun in world.   Then I read the post and I thought you were talking about me.  Then I rejected that idea.  To some extent drama is fun.  So drama over silly stuff can lead to fun in the world... Is that what this is about.

Or.... fun is good.  Drama is bad.  Getting bent over silly stuff leads to drama.  Some drama is fun.  So that's a grey area?

I was speaking more to a tweet produced by Stevie Van Zandt when the Brits pulled the plug on Springsteen and McCartney.  I mean he is a Sir and the other is the Boss.  And someone lost their sense of humor.

(this^^ and other observations of the day) 

Someone pulled the plug on Sprigsteen and McCartney? Were they like on life support? I mean I know they are as old as time but I had no clue they were on life support. Whey did someone pull the plug? I mean did they die or did they just make that funny face like the sick little girl on the movie "airplane" when the musician accidently knocks out the breathing pipe hooked to that girl?

While we are at it - yes Springsteen is "the Boss" and Paul is a "Sir"

In the UK, if Paul got a sex change, would he then be formally titled a "Ma'am"?

And as Bruce is "the Boss", he is a good singer, I will say that. Except his screaming on "Bone in the USA".

But that begs the question - if a singer really sucks, like some one hit wonder that no one cares about say like Vanilla Ice - should his nickname be "the Employee"?

EDIT - if a singer's popularity determines their professional title, then I guess Kevin Federline (K-Fed) would then be called "The Unemployed"

I am sorry to hear about the passing away of Bruce and Paul. :( Thank you Sir and Boss for your musical contributions that enriched the lives of music lovers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.