my screen is crazy color

EmberAzul

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I'm guessing that you have an ATI/AMD graphics card, right?  This behavior has appeared before.  Rosysun is right that updating your graphics drivers ought to solve the problem.  If not, you may want to re-install an older version of your viewer.

Mac drivers are included with OS upgrades. However, to determan what card you have, select “About this Mac” from the Apple menu, then click “More Info”. Under Hardware select Graphics/Displays
If you are not sure what type of video card you have, use GPU-Z found (win only) here. For linux, in a console use: lspci | grep VGA

Nvidia Video Driver

• Latest driver Last checked Feb 6th- Windows: 285.62 (Oct 24) beta: 295.51 (Jan 31) - Linux: 290.1 (Nov 22)

ATI Video Driver

• Latest driver Last checked Feb 6th- Windows and Linux: 12.1 (Jan 25)

Intel Video Driver

• Intel driver download page Intel does not have a universal driver set. Please go to Intel's site and select the appropriate download.
  • Like 1

Hello, Ember.

On reading your original post, I'd have thought it was an update to your graphics card that was needed too, but as you've added more to your OP and stated you're up-to-date, and on looking again at the useful screenshot you linked to, I'd say it looks more like something you've accidentally clicked on in world, maybe a shortcut of some kind.

You look like your graphics are only on a low setting too, so you might want to go into "avatar" "preferences" and check what your graphics level is set at.

What kind of memory has your computer got? Have you got a ton of other things running too? Maybe you are overheating. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.