The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Might be fixed! I just signed in with a single pass for the first time in about a week :-).

Yay!   Me too.

not me..

i had to come to a thread and refresh for it to finally sign me in after signing in...

it'll all be second nature on how to do it soon and we will have trouble shot our new way..then it will get fixed again and we will have to do new troubleshooting  to get in hehehhe

crystalBall1.jpg

Coby Foden wrote:

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Might be fixed! I just signed in with a single pass for the first time in about a week :-).

Yay!   Me too.

Not fixed yet.
  Still happening.

headache.gif

They are still looking into it.

(not fixed for me yet either)

Storm Clarence wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Yes, but that should not be at the direction of LL, the issues and the responsibility for these issues lie squarely on the shoulders of the Lithium software people.  Your opinion?

I think LL bought/rented this application, they did not code. It is not LL that needs the crystal ball.   Just like Firestorm, Phoenix, and other TPV's have websites for issues, complaints, feedback, bug reporting, etc., perhaps we should write to Lithium and tell them to FIX OUR SOFTWARE.   

I always found it odd that Lithium never had a presence on this forum, not even when it started.  Perhaps LL wanted it this way, perhaps not.  

I'm not sure how it works.  But if my memoery serves me correctly back when we were subjected to this we used to be able to log in through both Lithium's site and SL.coms sight.  It was very strange.  There was a slight difference in the way it functioned.

If Pep was correct way back when (and I can't find his comment now), Your dash board was hosted on SL.Com and when you logged into the forum it passed your password off to the other 'services.'  Kind of a crazy set up.

As far as contacting Lithium ourselves......I guess we could.  I'll see what happens after the Community Mgr "looks into it."  It is what he is paid to supposedly do.

Lol Perrie,  I remember that well. We did not have a site on Lithium; we created one to test the new software when we heard it was going to be Lithium.

We had three weeks vacation while LL implemented (way too much time to ask us to behave.)  Lithium management tossed us after about a week.  They told us we were nuts :| and we were mucking up their environment.   Needless to say, we ran amok on Lithium.  It was fun until one SL poster got upset with us for, are you ready now... for giving too many 'kudos' to each other; that we were 'gaming' the kudos system on the test Lithium forum.  Go figure!   Yes, it was Lithium's forum we were testing.  Not ours. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.