Help please!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Something went wrong this morning. I was furnishing a place and crashed, no "you have been disconnected" or something, the viewer just dissapeared from my screen. I logged back in and after 10mins crashed again. This time I got a popup msg. And I gave up and left it.

Now its way past midnight lol, I logged back in to try again, but some things are slow. First the clothes didnt rezz. I detached it and attached again, was fine. Then I tried to upload 3 textures, that was half hour ago and they still didn't show up. No message, nothing. While waiting for them to upload, I  tried to go back to furnishing. If I right click on an object, edit is greyed out and it takes about 10 seconds to show up! Same with rezzing objects from my inventory. They show up after some time, but its a looong time to wait! It was fine yesterday and I changed nothing on my pc or viewer..

Here is info from my Help button: 

Firestorm 4.0.1 (27000) Mar 19 2012 16:21:21 (Firestorm-Release)
Release Notes

You are at 180,609.0, 323,552.0, 29.1 in DIXON Tropical located at sim8967.agni.lindenlab.com
Second Life Server 12.04.30.255166
Release Notes

CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 450 Processor (3200.08 MHz)
Memory: 4095 MB
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
Graphics Card Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6670

Windows Graphics Driver Version: 8.17.0010.1124
OpenGL Version: 4.2.11631 Compatibility Profile Context

RestrainedLove API: RLV v2.7.0 / RLVa v1.4.5a
libcurl Version: libcurl/7.21.1 OpenSSL/0.9.8q zlib/1.2.5 c-ares/1.7.1
J2C Decoder Version: KDU
Audio Driver Version: FMOD version 3.750000
Qt Webkit Version: 4.7.1 (version number hard-coded)
Voice Server Version: Not Connected
Settings mode: Firestorm
Viewer Skin: firestorm (grey)
Font Used: Deja Vu (96)
Draw distance : 224
Bandwidth : 1000
LOD factor : 4
Built with MSVC version 1600
Packets Lost: 13,594/23,940 (56.8%)

Your specs say you should not be crashing due to any hardware issue.  I wonder, though, are you crashing or are you getting disconnected.  That pop-up......what did it say?  If you crashed and got a pop-up it should have been a crash logger.....if it was a pop-up saying that you've been disconnected (or somthing similar) then it's likely you are experiencing some network problem.  Where that problem originates is the question of the day.   The first thing to check is your end.  Make sure your cables are all connected properly and reboot your router and modem (unplug for a few minutes, plug back in and restart your comptuer to re-establish your Internet connection).  If that does not solve your problem then my guess is going to be it's something with your ISP......that suddeness of losing your connection is my reason for that guess.  Call your ISP when their support offices open in the morning (I know you are European so whenever that happens call them......it's pretty late now for you to get much, if any, help).  Your modem or router may be failing too.

I've assumed you didn't crash but got disconnected instead.

Thanks Peggy:) Yes I said it wrong lol, first time the viewer dissapeared (I don't know how to call it) and second time it was something like You have been logged out....region might be experiencing trouble...blabla something. So yes, disconnected.

I unplugged cables and turned off router for 5mins and will check laters inworld did it made any change. 

Actually Tamara, I had similar problems to yours on my sim yesterday. All it took to resolve them was a sim restart, so if you can get that done it might solve your problems, otherwise, there is a rolling restart underway now, so if your sim is a main one it will get restarted today anyway.

Mal

0.6% is ok. I don't know if the approx. 60% was true or maybe just a peak, but it explains your problems.

Try to verify that if you run into problems. There are many influences in SL and problems like you describe always happen here and there. If that happens again, change the sim and try again to see if it's the sim.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.