Help me please

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4375 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok im a noob, i get it. But today i recieved a noob trap? And i ignored the Notice about the noob trap saying i was some kind of piece of **bleep** in second life,  and that im a waste of skin. But seriously people, Without noobs, Secondlife would be empty ( Everyone starts out as one ) And i think the noob trap is making me continously walk,run,fly, or jump now. Can anyone give me advice on how to get rid of the trap if it is possible?

Possibly you've attached an item that someone gave you that is scripted and causing these problems.  Remove all attachments and see if the problem goes away.  Then you can re-attach one at a time to figure out what the problem item is.

A noob trap is a trap for noobs. When someone is trolling around second life, they think all those people are noobs. so they set up noob traps. Such as putting on attachments that send chain mails or fake notices to a player/victim to make them log off or quit. Sometimes they trap the victim in a box as a joke. Idk why people think its funny, when they used to be one.

Do you have RLV enabled? If so disable it. Try the stop animating my avatar feature, and also check and make sure you don't have anything attached to your avatar. If you do need more help, feel free to im me in world. :matte-motes-grin: I like noobs, the best part of SL is supposed to be the beginning.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4375 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.