In need of an SL Life .... Badly

Penelope Rolendis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I have been part of SL for over a year now and have yet to really experience anything at all except working. But I have no job and really looking for have some fun for a chang, no not that kind of fun get your mind out of the gutter lol. I love to shop when I have the L's to do and bowl but that's pretty much it. I don't really have any friends in SL, mainly because I tend to be shy but I do open up the more we hang out. So if anyone would like to hangout or whatever contact me inworld the name is Penelope Rolendis as seen above.

But..your profile reads that your 'IMs get capped all the time.'  Sounds to me like you are plenty busy!  Your groups indicate that you enjoy games and hunts.  Why not chat up people you run into doing those things?  You may find you have like interests.

Shameless plug for one of my fav groups & hangouts -- search for me inworld and look at my picks, pop over to The Forum Cartel Hangout.  Sometimes the place is empty, but if you hang around for a short bit sometimes folks will pop in.  There's almost always folks there in the evenings, especially on the weekends, and they have parties now and then that draw good crowds. The people there are easy going and fun to hang with - and it is not a 'pick-up' joint.

I second LittleMe's recommendation of The Forum Cartel.  In addition to the in-world Hangout location, you can join The Forum Cartel group.  There are frequent rambling, fun group chats.  Join up, jump in, and say Hi!

Another great group for conversation (if you like puns, Victorians, and Mad Scientists) is the Independent States of Caledon.  The Caledonians are into Steampunk, and they are another fun, friendly, and chatty group.

If you like sports, join the Tradewinds Yacht Club, with a clubhouse and marina located in the Dex region.  Races, sailing news, and occasional parties.

Or you can just IM me.  I'm friendly, don't bite (unless either asked or provoked), and I've never been bowling.  You can teach me how, and I'll teach you how to skydive.

Penelope Rolendis wrote:

Hello. I have been part of SL for over a year now and have yet to really experience anything at all except working. But I have no job and really looking for have some fun for a chang, no not that kind of fun get your mind out of the gutter lol. I love to shop when I have the L's to do and bowl but that's pretty much it. I don't really have any friends in SL, mainly because I tend to be shy but I do open up the more we hang out.
So if anyone would like to hangout or whatever contact me inworld the name is Penelope Rolendis as seen above.

Hi Penelope! Look me up in world or friend me!  I would be happy to be your friend!

Peace!

LittleMe Jewell wrote:

Shameless plug for one of my fav groups & hangouts -- search for me inworld and look at my picks, pop over to The Forum Cartel Hangout.  Sometimes the place is empty, but if you hang around for a short bit sometimes folks will pop in.  There's almost always folks there in the evenings, especially on the weekends, and they have parties now and then that draw good crowds. The people there are easy going and fun to hang with - and it is not a 'pick-up' joint.

I have not been over there in ages,  good to hear it's still alive and kicking.  My timing must be off, because when I drop by,  it's empty.  I will swing by more often, or dig out the hud... if that still works. :-)

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.