Ohai! Anime fan, looking for crazy friends..o.O

Inuoko Shikami

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I'm Inu. Ohaiya. 

I've been in SL since...2006..yeah..i'm old. But I think I lack a decent amount of anime or "Japanese animation" loving friends in the virtual world. Soooo if you like Anime and willing to chat with me sometime, reply here. :D

On another note..i'm also a fashion blogger so well...yay? I dunno, felt like I should mention it. I like to blog kawai fashions, creepy stuff too. I tend to blend kawaii and creepy together, lol. 

I love anime and manga. Actually attend the anime convention here in Iowa every single year, so thats how nerdy I am about it. I would love to be friends :matte-motes-big-grin:

What are your favorite animes? :matte-motes-whistle:

im an anime fan as well and I have basically 1 active friend in Second life. Add me! =D I would like to get into cosplay more for conventions but not sure if im artsy enough. Any advice on anything would be great from anyone!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello! I'm not as devout in my love for anime, haven't been watching much lately but I'm a big GitS fan, and I love Paranoia Agent and Fullmetal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop and Miyazaki and more, used to watch Sailor Moon all the time when I was little, and I still never finished dothacksign but i don't remember what episode I watched it to. Sometimes I watch Witchblade on Netflix, idk if that counts since Witchblade is actually American but it there is an anime. I thought about watching Slayers but I fear it hasn't aged well! :x

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.