i was charged for a 'FREE' outfit, how do i recieve my Lindens back?

ajadaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Neither one looks free to me, and the word "Free" doesn't appear in the ads.  The Marketplace page for each item lists its price clearly as L$99, and that's what you were charged.  It looks like they were delivered too. Because they were sold with copy perms, it's unlikely that the merchant will agree to refund your L$.

What exactly let you think that its "free"? There is a price set for the item as you can see in the marketplace and your order history. You get asked more than one time if you really want to buy the things you selected and you even have to select a way how to pay the items.

You will not get your Lindens back, cause its not the fault of the merchant that you thought its free. Promotion doesn't mean something is free, normaly its just on a lower price than usual in the hope the customers will be satisfied with the product and come back to buy the more expansive stuff.

If you got a delivery problem (no item in your inventory) you can contact the person who sold it and ask her/him kindly if they can resent the item. Either way, you can't get your money back.

Don't cry over it and be happy with the decent looking clothes you got :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.