still can`t log in..

ines Carami

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SL Grid Status http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2012/04/26/post1629/

[Reopened] Unscheduled Maintenance

[Reopened 11:00am PDT 26 April 2012] Services are undergoing additional maintenance - logins, billing, and other issues may occur. At this time, we have no estimated time of repair. Please continue to monitor this blog for updates.

[COMPLETED 10:45am PDT 26 April 2012]  All maintenance has been completed.

[updated 9:10am PDT 26 April 2012] We are continuing to work to restore services. At this time, we have no estimated time of repair. Please continue to monitor this blog for updates.

[Posted 7:20am PDT 26 April 2012]  We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance. This may cause some Residents to be logged out or prevent some from being able to login. Our homepage (www.secondlife.com) is also unavailable during this maintenance, so live chat service is unavailable. Please keep an eye on this blog for updates.

I was able to log in, then I logged out, then could not log in, now am back in.

In the meantime, I had a very interesting read. 

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Service_Disruptions

I am amazed!

In almost two years, today was the first day the grid was down for me and I log in like almost daily. 

i read the entire page, but stil cant find why the reason why they disable log in to fix sl :

"How we fix it: If a login server itself fails, we take it out of rotation. If the problem is in another system or service, we fix it there.

oh btw Charolotte ty for the page..

ines Carami wrote:

i read the entire page, but stil cant find why the reason why they disable log in to fix sl :

"
How we fix it:
If a login server itself fails, we take it out of rotation. If the problem is in another system or service, we fix it there.

oh btw Charolotte ty for the page..

It is at the very top of the page 

When detected, we often disable logins and message in-world (if possible) to help avoid data loss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.