I'm suddenly a walking musical

UncommonTruth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What in the world? I don't usualy have my sound on, so it might have been happening for several days without me realising it.. but today, I take a step, and start playing music. Every time I move elevator music starts up. I've unattached everything, deactivated all gestures, changed skins,shapes.. how do I stop it? Or, does anyone know where the charactor tests are in the Exodus viewer? That's the only thing I could think, but can't find it lol. Help me please! I'm annoying myself :matte-motes-crying: (and I'm so sorry to anyone who might have been around me to be annoyed by it as well!)

LOL That is ver strange. At first I thought "Ahh SIMPLE! She's got one of those music walkers attached" but as you have stated you have removed and detached everything...I am quite stumped :matte-motes-confused: As others have been experiencing the same problem, I'm curious to find out wha it is! Hope you get it sorted out soon...Gawd that would drive me nuts...

Perhaps it's got something to do with your viewer, this "Exodos"? I'd check out its entire Prefrences. Also Character tests can be located in the Development tab - Avatar - Character Test. It's found the same way in all the viewers I use (Niran's, Firestorm, Dolphin, V3)..so if you can't find it in Exodos that way then I just don't know =/ Good luck.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.