Cant log in with Viewer3 but with Firestorm i can, why??

axxya Bandalora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok this not happen for first time. 

every month i have same problem.

i dont like use Firestorm  but i have not other option

why i cant log in with V3 and with Firestorm i can??

why doesnt exist anymore upload on V3???

After clear cache on my compiutor stll not working

After all I created a new acc with a new avi and i can log in

My comp and conection is not problem

5 answers to this question

It's impossible to answer a question like that without any information at all except that you can't log in.  You have to give us something to work with.  What kind of computer? What graphics card?  What sort of Internet connection (Please, not wireless)? Exactly what error messages are you getting?  How far does it get through the log-in process? What have you tried already?  What have you changed recently in your computer?  To add important information, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do NOT start a new thread.

Meanwhile, take a look at http://blog.nalates.net/2011/09/11/cant-login-second-life/

• Like 1

1) Read the perfect Rolig answer. If you need to add information to your post, either press 'Permalink' on a response and add it as a comment (which sends a notification to the people who responded), or select edit in the options menu in the top right corner of your post (which does not send notifications to the people who responded). But please, don't open a third thread :smileyhappy:

2) About "why doesnt exist anymore upload on V3???" it's so easy as go to Build > Upload.

thx Iren

i just made a test: with my other avi i can use V3 and log in without problems, so my compiutor and conection is ok

for some reason axxya cannot log in with V3. first time when i m logged with Firestorm after i saw in my inventory "Firestorm bridge"

idk what is this. i saw many posts with same problems . old account like me have problems with log in just said LL "u are out of sl"

with new avi dont exsist this problem. i have this troubles every month, why ? idk, maybe i have not premium acc and we are second class here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.