Aditi inventory loses new objects after password change.

Drongle McMahon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

All meshes I have uploaded to Aditi in nthe last few days have disappeared from my inventory when I next log in. This is making some work very tedious. Has anyone else had the same experience? It's mostly on mesh sandbox 3, but the same on other regions I tested. It doesn't happen with the same viewer on Agni.

I tried the UseHTTPInventory = FALSE workaround from the jira. As long as it stayed false, new stuff stayed in inventory, but I was a permanent steam cloud. As soon as it was reset to TRUE, I rezzed properly but the new mesh was lost permanently. It didn't come back when it was set to FALSE again.

Indeed. I am quite aware of the risks of using Aditi. However, I spend a fair amount of time making good reproductions for bugs. That is what Aditi is for. All the more reason for chasing them before they get into Agni. Having to upload all text cases on every login is an uneccesary restraint on that activity. I think it is the developers' interest to maintain an environment where testing can be carried out as effectively as possible. So I would consider re-establishing inventory stability as being in everyones interest. They will decide, I can only nudge them.

Yes. There is a JIRA for that...

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-7727

You can see some people resolved the problem by clearing their cache. That has not worked for me. Every time I want to play with Pathfinding I have to paste in all my scripts. If I had not been using LSLEditor I would have been really upset.

If you have run into the problem, please add your information to the JIRA and click WATCH.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.