Is there an easier way to adjust poseballs?

Jennifer Boyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have to get a partner to get on one.  Then I get on the other one and look to see how the position id off.  Then I get off and move it a little.  I repeat the process until it is as good as I can get it.  This is time-consuming and laborious.  Are there any shortcuts?

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Edit :D  My comment was asuming you meant poseballs used for POSES, not for furniture. If you are making furniture and still using poseballs *wink* then I suggest you look into menu driven or at least the free sitter option as poseballs in furniture are WAY past their era.

Well if there is, I would love to know *wink*.   When you make your own pose balls, you can click on the ball to edit and then jump on, moving the ball while you are still on. I believe you can do this with others on also (I would have to test this as my memory is foggy). But with poseballs made by others you don't have that option.

One caveat and why I am actually posting is to point out that 'testing" with any old partner really doesn't work well. You have to adjust the poseballs each time you switch avatars (for most couple and group poses anyway). Since we are all different shapes, most poseball sets don't translate well from one to another. Hence why I stay away from them *wink*.

If you find a pose maker who is about your size and whose "partner" is about your friends size, then you can usually use their poses easily. That's my only hint.

Good luck!

• Like 1

If you're actually adjusting a pose ball and not the sit target in a script, you don't have to keep hopping  on and off the thing.  You can move a pose ball around with your Build/Edit tool ( the Red/Green/Blue arrows and circles) while you are sitting on it.  That's pretty fast.  I rarely use poseballs myself because I think they're unsightly, so I DO end up having to hop on and off as I adjust the sit target numbers in my scripts.  That can be tedious at times, but you can get faster with practice.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.