• Last visited

3,871 Excellent

3 Followers

Retained

• Member Title
    The One And Only

Recent Profile Visitors

5,009 profile views
  1. Don't forget, Win 11 has a built in AI that will monitor everything you do and will report you to the authorities if you stray.
  2. Sorry, but regardless of how people get their secret jollies without being on adult land, the day they officially ban adult content is the day Second Life dies. It might totter in for a few months, but anyone that spends any money on sl after that is being foolish.
  3. I remember the good old days when you could be on forums that had absolutely no moderation at all. good times... good times
  4. Well you see the melaninly enhanced race have been described with many different words over the centuries, I'd list a few, but they are all bad, banned words. The accepted term constantly changes, leaving only relict usages from times past such as the United N**** College Fund, or the National Association for the Advancement of C****** People. It's mainly guilt ridden whites that keep changing the term to keep up with the latest version of political correctness. So anyway, who can tell me the proper PC term this week.
  5. I must have missed something, I didn’t see how she was tying alphabet people with “that” activity, I thought she was giving examples of people outside the range of “normal” that could be banned under the new “stay away from anything adult” rule.
  6. its not a gross exageration if non conforming avis are banned from any place with adult content, which is about 90% of second life. Note: yes its true, I made up that number 😂
  7. Ironically since i jelly everyone, it doesnt matter to me if someone is a basic noob avi, or has all the latest and greatest must haves. Jelly makes everyone equal 😂
  8. I guess all the non conforming avis could be restricted to one ghetto. And here i thought Second Life was supposed to be tollerant and inclusive. *hears a train whistle*
  9. All the time. I’ll hear a new (to me) song at a club then go find it on youtube. Another good source of new songs is youtube shorts ( i refuse to use tic toc) There was one song being used in a lot of dog videos that i ended up looking it up. Wings by Birdy. Its now one of my faves. 😁
  10. yea, some clubs are snobbish, they only want beautiful people in their clubs. Well, the more people you exclude, the smaller your pool of potential visitors I had a black guy kick me out of his club one time... his reasoning, "i don't want anyone in here that wears donkey ears". I said hey, they are bunny ears, and I think you'd be a bit more considerate, considering...
  11. This is why I have people on ignore, all they do is spew insults, thinking they are are so much better than you
  12. I nearly got kicked out of a nude beach once because I called another avatar mom. Adults can't have parents? The woman that wanted to kick me was like 8 ft tall, so I could understand her confusion thinking I was underage