Missing Smilodon Avatar?

Mildrederr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mildrederr wrote:

Hey I was looking into buying this avatar:

Seems as if it has dissapered from the marketplace
:o

Anybody help me out as to where it has gone, and if it is still buyable? Any thanks will be much appreciated

I would be even suprised to hear that they ever had a marketplace store. I doubt that they had one, never seen it.

But the search came up with a still existing group for chimera: http://world.secondlife.com/group/193c284f-da6c-e3f2-5cb0-b0c7a32548c0?lang=en-US

Mildrederr wrote:

Hey I was looking into buying this avatar:

Seems as if it has dissapered from the marketplace
:o

Anybody help me out as to where it has gone, and if it is still buyable? Any thanks will be much appreciated

sure those are still available.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Live/40/17/3503

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

that review is from four years ago... which in SL terms is a lifetime. I would be surprised if that creator was still in SL.

Its a furry, Drake.

Furrie brands and especially avatar creators who do furries last extremely long, compared to the average clothes designer, for example. The only "danger" to a furry avatar might be, that it gets discontinued because the creator brings out an updated version with better textures and current technologie.

Pretty sure I've seen other places selling Saber-tooth or Smiladon furry avatars, inworld - but there's not much on Marketplace except for some mods for the one discussed here and for a toonish avatar.

Check all the major furry shops and malls before buying - to see if there's anything to compare it against.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

that review is from four years ago... which in SL terms is a lifetime. I would be surprised if that creator was still in SL.

Its a furry, Drake.

Furrie brands and especially avatar creators who do furries last extremely long, compared to the average clothes designer, for example. The only "danger" to a furry avatar might be, that it gets discontinued because the creator brings out an updated version with better textures and current technologie.

You say that like i dont know what a furry is... If you looked at the review and the comments especially, you would see that 4 years ago people were asking where this av went.. So, at a guess.. you cant get it anymore on the MP.

However, there is a link on the review to the creators shop inworld.. maybe they could check there...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Abandoned/64/4/1002

ETA.. not a good LM not even close.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.